Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a phone number?
- Yes, we do! It is 671-864-0055; if you're unable to get ahold of us via phone call, feel free to shoot us a text/WhatsApp message, and we will get back to you ASAP!
Where are you located?
- We are located in Guam (which is a US territory for those unfamiliar)
Do you only grade for people local to you?
- We grade for people all around the world! For those in the main 50 states, we recommend you ship your cards via USPS, as flat rate charges to Guam are the same as the lower 48.
What kinds of cards do you grade?
- We can grade standard sized Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Magic the Gathering, Sports Cards, and much more! If you have a question about your specific cards, please email us at email@example.com
What is the thickest cards you can grade?
- Currently, we can grade cards up to 55pt, but we are working on encapsulating up to 130pt cards.
How are the Overall Grades Determined?
- The overall grade can be determined in 3 different ways.
*Scenario one: A card's overall grade will be 0.5 higher than the lowest subgrade.
*Example- Centering: 8.5, Surface: 9, Corners: 9.5, Edges: 10
* This card's overall grade will be a 9, which is 0.5 higher than it's lowest subgrade (centering of 8.5).
*Scenario two: A card's overall grade will be 1 whole point higher than the lowest subgrade, IF the difference between the next lowest subgrade is 1.5 or more (cutoff is 7.5 as the lowest subgrade).
*Example- Centering: 9, Surface: 6, Corners: 7.5, Edges: 8
* This card's overall grade will be a 7, which is 1 whole point higher than it's lowest subgrade (surface of 6).
*Scenario three: If a card's two lowest subgrades match, that subgrade becomes the overall grade.
*Example- Centering: 9, Surface: 9.5, Corners: 9, Edges: 9.5
* This card's overall grade will be a 9, because the two lowest subgrades match (Centering and Corners of 9).